Monday, October 6, 2008

This past weekend I did the flowers for a friends parents 50th Wedding Anniversary. I made thirteen bouquets in total...eeek. I also made cards and hangers for the cards to put in the arrangements, a money tree. On all the vases were gold ribbons and bows. I had to wait til the day of the party to put the flowers together..so it was a busy day. I was up early to start and my hubby even helped. I also helped decorate the hall and set it all up.

Here are the finished products.
I made them all for free....I harvested false boxwood, snowberries from around the forest by my house, I also picked purple Veronica and Bells of Ireland, and Elderberries. I thought they looked very classy and rich. I really had a good time. The party was perfect and we surprised the couple with only a few lies.

No comments: