Friday, October 17, 2008

Pati here...

Good post Shirl....I can only imagine how hard it is to get back to life after your cruise. Life must go on.
So had a few busy days. My daughter Brooke came home for a few days. I had an old friend drop in that I hadn't seen in five years. I went for Thanksgiving at my sister Sharon's house, and then proceeded to make my own the next day. OMG could we eat anymore turkey?? I even made turkey soup...gaak I'm sick of food. Well until Brooke made stuffed cannellini......yummm. Should have taken a pic was very Martha-ish.
Okay so my redo on my guest room is still at a stand still. I have a few hundred ideas floating in my head. Should I do it retro mod to go with the headboard and dresser....should I do it in bright colors? Soft?.....I was thinking of painting the wall with the headboard a dark charcoal color?? To really make the headboard pop out?Then I have two cool posters I bought online at The Poster List. These are the ones I bought. I think I might take the grey and green from the butterfly and use it as a starting point? So this is what I have so far. I might use the colors in the material there....or not?? I really am confused. I also have this mirror And I also have this 1950s German teaching poster. So I am needing some help.....Shirl any ideas??? I do have some fabrics from Etsy I might buy but I keep going back and forth between bright or pastel....
Ok so I am probably boring you all, but this is my life and what I like to do. I will keep looking and maybe I will post more ideas on here too as it helps me to organize my thoughts. That's what this blog was supposed to about. Ideas thoughts rants.....Hey no rants yet Shirl? Hmmm?

1 comment:

MommaCat said...

I like the butterfly the best!!!!