Tuesday, September 16, 2008


I want to say Happy Birthday to Debi! Went and had a great time at her parents house. I had cake and coffee and felt like part of the family. Was so nice.
So I just want to mention that Debi recently had a cat go missing...and so my thought are with her and hope "Baby Girl" comes home.....Debi is a lover of all animals and her home is filled with three dogs and four cats ...Oh and two horses!!
On another note...I canned my tomatoes today. Whoohoo. I got fourteen 1 litres and six 250ml jars filled and canned. The process went really fast...Thanks Mom for helping scald and peel all those tomatoes for me!! Haha. It was also a beautiful day here. The sun was shining and not a cloud in the sky. Tomorrow it is back to mowing lawns and cleaning out flower beds. I am looking forward to another beautiful day.

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Happy Birthday Debi!
Congratulations Pati on canning your "first" tomatoes....so satisfying isn't it?