Sunday, January 4, 2009

Here is a picture…

This is a horrible picture…..I cannot take pictures at night. I don’t like using the flash first of all, and the incandescent light just casts such a ucky glow. Please forgive it as it was about the best one….christmas gifts1

So at the top of my Christmas gift is my Acer laptop. It is dark blue and 14.1"…I love it soo much and can surf anywhere in the house which is so freeing….

Secondly I love the wireless mouse my daughter bought me along with a 4gig thumb drive and also the ipod cover and headphones. She also got me an awesome laptop case which I forgot to take a pic of.

Next Shirley made me a very cool necklace that is very funky and has a dragon fly on it! Which I love.

Penny gave me the funky water lily candle holder…and my friend Debi made me an awesome makeup back filled with amazing makeup.

Okay so there they are….my favourite gifts of  Christmas 2008.

No comments: