Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Daylily’s for Pati….

 

Well I did it…I went outside this evening and started taking pictures of daylily’s for Pati.

 

 

Daylily's 001

My first picture…thinking “my light isn’t to great”

Next…

 

Daylily's 002

Ya…the light is bad and the daylily’s are past their prime…should wait until tomorrow morning.

Wait! what is that funny shhhhht…sound behind me? Oh my God! A skunk! I’m frozen…can’t move…do I smell anything…pant pant…no I think I’m okay. RUN!

I make it to the deck…oh why me…skunks shouldn’t be out until it is dark. Okay my heart is slowing down…nothing like getting the old ticker going…I prefer walking up our hill though.

There it goes…the skunk…wait…a picture for Pati…panic, panic, camera won’t work fast enough…and I was well…panicking.

So here is the picture of the skunk for you Pati…

Daylily's 003

At least I tried!

1 comment:

Pati said...

Hahahahahaha Too bad you missed it!!! Wow what an adventure you had!! Haha
Nice daylilies too